Re: [T3] [T3]Ebay Speedo

On 2 Feb 2003 at 7:50, ibjack wrote:

> I'm sure this is not correct, as far as the 1st year for the trip meter
> Check out this site http://www.ixpres.com/hedges/nona.html  and go to the
> accessories and options page.  Unless someone made their own conversion.

I went to the microfilm to see what it said and I really can't tell from there.

It's true that all I really know for sure about this is that '71 was the first
year the trip odo was standard in the US. The parts list doesn't show a date
for this variation, nor does it show an option that makes sense, so I would
have to agree with Russ that it was probably available as an option before it
became standard here.

Has anyone ever seen one that was original on a car earlier than 71? I haven't.

I'll try to take a look at the nona website next time I log in.