Re: [T3] Ebay Speedo

I'd swap a reasonable condition black face trip KPH speedo for a similar
black face MPH trip speedo (I would like the MPH)- In UK the trip speedo was
a luxury and we didn't get many (obviously didn't deserve them)- on the
other hand there are loads of KPH ones from Germany.

Mark Seaton
'73 Fasty, London