Re: [T3] POR 15.. my final verdict.

I wish I had these results!
I did the inside of the floorpan on my Square about 3 years ago, and
wirewheeled it extensively.
It still looks fine in the areas I can see but the car doesnt leak.

I do notice that our floorpans seem to be made out of a "Different" grade
steel... by that I mean when it rusts, it tend to grab a hold in specific
spots and rot deeply into it or right through... leaving good metal
surrounding a hole.  Maybe it works better or worse with different grade
steel?  Hmmm...

 I still wouldnt use it again.

Keith