Re: [T3] So...who got what for the holidays?

Thanks for all the generious advice in my Allstate trailer venture. I dont
know if I should kringe with fear and never venture out again or should I
dahm it all with reckless abandonement, fly down a residential street at 100
mph with a crack pipe in my hand! Yes I am kidding, I do apriciate the
cautious ones out there, to a point.

Please keep in mind Im lucky to drive my VWs twice a month. Its not like Im
pulling a Leon and stressing my car to the ends nor do I cruz it to work
everyday. I had also planned to reenforse the inner bolt mount section with
steel plate. I have seen once where a VW accesory ball type hitch came with
these. A part that seems to be missing on most found on ebay.

Go here for a quick education on the matter.
http://singlewheel.com/

jason