[T3] keith, don't look... again

<x-flowed>i am pulling a 1600FI motor from a totalled ride for my 73 square, but i am putting carbs on. (told ya not to look keith) anyway, the brain and all the 'on engine' stuff will be removed without canabalizing the wires (see, thinking of the FI guys here) and i will be selling the FI set up as a set. car was running and daily driven before the wipe out. anyway, i am willing to part with it for a reasonable amount. if you are intersted, email me off list. car is a 72 (if memory serves). thanks all.

--
Brian Fye Luckiest man on earth!
http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/