[T3] Porsche wheel bolts

Jim Adney wrote:

> When those wheels went onto a 914 they came with bolts just like ours, but
> longer and with nicely finished heads. Those work just fine (DON'T try to
get
> away with the shorter VW bolts,) are a lot less work, and don't involve
any
> irreversible changes or chances of damaging something. They are a bit
pricey,
> however, but there may be more reasonable sources for them.

Thanks for the info. When inspecting the wheels, I already noticed that the
holes for the lug bolts looked much smaller than any that I had seen which
were set up for studs and lug nuts, so that makes more sense. I was thinking
about using the stock VW bolts, but just in the driveway to "see how it
looks" : ) I'm going to check with Pelican Parts for the lug bolts, any
other suggestions? Thanks again.

Scootjockey
1970 Squareback "Baby got new shoes"