Re: [T3] So...who got what for the holidays?

> Of course I am referring to the type 3 related things you all got.
> Anybody get anything really cool for there ride?

Howdy all, Happy Holidays!
    I made out like a bandit T3 wise this year. My folks got me a full set
of five 2.0 liter 914 wheels that a car dealer friend of ours has had for a
while. All are in nice shape, and have decent tires still on them to boot!
My Brother got in touch with the P.O. of my square and got power of attorney
and application for lost title paperwork signed and presented me with a
clear title to the car! And last but not least, the Christmas gifts of money
from various relatives should be enough to get the Kymco header and muffler
that I have been "needing". My goal is to be driving this thing daily in six
months time, wish me luck! A quick question: any advice on methods to mount
the new wheels? I've seen kits with screw-in studs, pros and cons? What
about having the drums and rotors machined for press-in studs? Thanks, and
y'all have a happy new year!

Scootjockey
1970 Squareback "Project CheapSquare"