Re: [T3] turn signal seals

hi
  heres what you can do its a bit fiddly but will work! take a tail light
seal these are easier to get hold off chop it down use cyno to glue it up in
the length required away you go!!

i on my gl look sqr have used no externally visible seals all have been
internally sealed using readily available rubber strips sticky on one side
these have been fitted to the inside lip of say my indicator housin rear
light housing a bit fiddly getting it in there so it sticks out enough to
offer a good seal between object and body and of course there can be no
iregularities on the body bot it works well and for me achives the more
modern look i am after.

good luck.