Re: [T3] Met Russ

<x-flowed>Jeez, I've just went inside after plowing 4" of the white stuff in the driveway, and you guys are wearing shorts! We have -8¼C (17¼F) here this morning.

PerL
73 Variant L
70 Variant

Jason Weigel wrote:

Well the 3 amigos strike again. Russel, Ron and I took the oportunity to
meet Russ while in town. Chad cruzed in later with the bus and Jack called
it in to late. We had fun all the same and chatted with Russ and his son.
Heres a few pics. Let me know when you want a notch Russ? Martin has the
market corrnered at the moment!

http://thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?search+vwtype3.org%20list%20pow-wow+exact

jason