Re: [T3] rear window seal for notchback

With one exception, every time the glass shop installed a windshield in my
car they broke at least one first!
Tempered glass, like the rear is much more forgiving (afterall rear Fasty
windows BEND) but the front windshield is a PAIN.

And if for no other reason... if the glass shop breaks it they get you
another for free, if you break it your stuck with it so it really doent make
sense to install one yourself  unless its used.

Keith