Re: [T3] SP-2 air cleaner

On 14 Dec 2003 at 21:55, BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:

> Jim wrote:

> >Wonder what I was talking about, because I've got one, too. At least
> >it's Brazilian, has a paper filter, and it came on my 73 when I bought
> >it ~15 years ago.
>
> The mind is the first thing to go when you start getting up there in years.
> Sorry Jim, but you left yourself open for that one. : ) But seriously, you
> probably put it out of your mind, since you're an FI guy, not a carb guy.

Well, I KNOW that my memory is not what it used to be, but this part is pretty
strong in my memory. I've even mentioned here several times that.I was able to
buy filter elements for it from Berg. It just seems more likely that I was
confused about what it was that we were talking about at the time and I was
thinking of the wrong thing.

In the meantime, just give me a minute to look for my brain. I'm sure I've got
one here somewhere....     ;-)