Re: [T3] SP-2 air cleaner round-up

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1071567449368_MVC_012S.JPG
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1069546005591_MVC_011S.JPG
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1070639429142_MVC_009S.JPG

>Ok here is the air cleaner round-up. Last one first for Bob is the
>Brazilian Brosal dual carb, paper type(replaceable) air filter for the
>T3. Mine has the original filter with VW/Audi PN on it. These filters
>made there way into this country (USA) via companies like Bill &
>Steves. They were part of the Brosal dual carb package. As most
>of you know Brosal copied Solex and repoped the T3 carb. Or Brosal
>is the south american version of Solex.

Yeah, I figured that is was part of an FI to carb conversion kit. But I'm
trying to find replacement paper filter parts, not the outer part.

>First shot is of the narrow and wide air cleaners I was refering to
>earlier and the stem of this thread. They are identicle and are both
>made by Knecht which leads me to thing they are German in origin.

Well, I have 2 wide types here, and 2 of the paper versions here. I never
knew they made the narrow version, but it wouldn't surprise me. : )

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       71 Square- now a 2 seat Roadster, under construction