[T3] more wisdom on NSU gauges from ebay seller

<x-flowed utf-8>
----------Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kyla Lonsdale"
To: gregmerritt@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2447371215
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:33:30 +0000

The dealers use to simply put a tacho on the other and yes, get rid of all the idiot lights...I know it's stupid just like those big 'American' Swamp coolers, Bug shields, Beauty pageants, Survivor shows etc...etc....and all those other stupid ideas that just keeps on coming...including you. Get a life will you! Merry Christmas Knobhead! Ho! Ho! Ho!
AL