[T3] New rebuilt Bosch generator.

So, looking into this electrical problem....

I got a new rebuilt Bosch generator.

The resistance between DF and D+ on this gen is 0, not 3-4 as Jim said it
should be. I measured it on Rx1 and triple checked it. The resistance is
definitely 0

Is this bad?

I was hoping Jims theory of the DF wire grounding would prove evident once I
checked the DF wire, but it shows no indication of being grounded. Maybe it
was an intermittent, but this is getting a bit pricey to wait and see until
it happens again.

Putting in new gen so I can take old one to shop and inspect it.

Oh yeah, final note. Maybe it was the 2 weeks sitting in the cold, after
having been run with only the battery, but when I got back from California,
the battery was dead. It was reading 12v when I left. Nothing was left on,
no signs of a short. Not a good sign though.Its getting too cold and wet to
examine wiring...
--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK