Re:[T3] Invasion

hey whats up people this is the BIG bad Mexican from San Fernando Valley

You know, RAUL

I WENT TO THE 2002 INVASION.  I am SORRY that I haven't been arounf, but ever
since my lil Organe Chicano Mobile starting having problems with the engine,
I haven't been able to drive her around.  She retired for the momment in a
garage, until I can raise enough money to buy a new engine.  She won't drive past
40mph and she over heats, but I promise that I will TRY to have her fixed by
the next Invasion.

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO PROBABLY PUT IN A WHOLE NEW ENGINE IN HER AND WHAT
BETTER WAY
THAN TO TEST IT OUT AND ADD A COUPLE THOUSAND MILES  AFTER ITS BEEN PUT IN.

IF ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH IT SHOULD COST TO PURCHASE AND INSTALL,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ANY PARTICULAR ENGINE OR
COMPANY
THAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR.

PS:  PENN. IS FREAKING FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT HOW MANY DAYS DO I NEED TO TAKE OFF OF WORK TO DO THE TRIP, CAN
SOMEBODY WHO CAME FROM THE EAST COAST TO THE 2002 INVASION TELL ME?

ANYBODY FROM THE " WEST-SIDE " GOING?  CALI. THAT IS

LATES,

RAUL