RE: [T3] Tachometer

On 4 Dec 2003 at 10:13, Neil wrote:

> Neil
> (5 Gossen's, 2 Weigand's, 2 VDO's)

Hmmm, now we know why there don't seem to be enough to go around.

;-)

BTW, I agree with you completely about ebay. The only problem is that as the
auction audience gets larger and larger the odds of getting one person into
each auction who is willing (dumb enough) to bid the price up to whatever is
necessary to buy it. This is just the usual auction disease, but with thousands
of bidders out there watching.

For things which have any real popularity it really makes for a seller's
market. There are some things which actually sell for more on ebay than the
going on-line price, I assume because there are enough people out there who
have not bothered to check out the market before they bid.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org