Re: [T3] Aussie gauges

<x-flowed>Are you sure that the Speedo is for an Aussie type 3? I thought they used kmh speedos there... Ok Aussie listers, speak up!

PerL
73 Variant L
70 Variant

Neil wrote:

The speedo has turn signal lights and headlight/high beam indicators on it:

So, did the fuel gauge have these on them like the rest of the world had?
I've never seen an aussie fuel/combo gauge, so I don't know. Also, is the
aussie clock the same font and style as these two gauges?