Re: [T3] I'm back, and, of course a question!!

<x-flowed>Mark, with all those old cars I assume your not in Portland, ME... As a transplanted east coaster, you can appreciate the solid 30 year old metal casually rolling around town. Used Type 3 parts are available from "our" very own DDB, the local Type 3 club. Martin will you raise your hand? For new parts, like Bosch and tune up parts, etc. I would recommend Halsey Import Parts on NE 72nd and Halsey. Prices are always reasonable, and they are competent at getting the right ones.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland ,OR