RE: [T3] square running!

Turns out he just swapped the wires from the relay to the box, bypassing
the relay so I just swapped it back and now it is just like the
fastback. I adjusted the timing, it was way off - 10-15 btdc, and set
the idle way down it was about 1200rpm after it warmed up. Now she runs
even better. Starts on the first turn and idles great. I still need to
check the charging voltage because it smells a little rich.

nathan
http://www.orntar.net/project/vwt3.html
70 fastback