[T3] EFAW (ECU/EFI Tester) ??

Hello all,

In talking about the maintenance and troubleshooting
of my car's FI system, and doing some additional
research, I learned that there were some testers made
by various companies specifically made to test Bosch's
D-Jetronic system.

I know of a company that rents out their
testers...sure I can pay them the cash, but first
wanted to ask the list:

Is there anyone out there who:
- has an ECU tester that will diagnose the version of
D-Jetronic used on the '73 type III, and...
- will consent to lending/renting out their tester to
another list member who's willing to compensate the
lender with cash or type III parts (have a set of type
III fender beading from VW ISP West, or other parts
available)?

I'd, of course, compensate for shipping and insurance
costs, and would send the unit back to you packed with
the utmost care and fully insured. We can arrange a
deposit amount as well.

Anyway, let me know...if any of you are up for it, I'd
like to get the ball rolling ASAP as I plan some major
type III work for this weekend/next week (wife is out
of town).

Thanks in advance!
-Doug
73 Fasty