[T3] square running!

I got some points today from bow wow. The old one looked REAL poor. I
put em in and it runs like a champ. The points must have been burned
when I test drove it, cause it has lots of power and accelerates now.
Towing it with the ignition on must have finished the points off. Thanks
for the suggestion about taking off the green wire, Jim. I will
definitely remember that next time.

She is still hard to start but runs fine after that. And it backfired a
little while decelerating. I have checked nothing over yet, but I will
keep everybody posted. And I need to fix the pump always on wiring too.
I hear the relay go on and off, so I think he just bypassed it, cause he
was tired of it not starting on a hot day.

Once it is running ok and I have buffed the body out, I think I will be
putting it up for sale. Catch and release as I have heard recently.

nathan
http://www.orntar.net/project/vwt3.html
70 fastback and a running 70 square