Re: Woops (was Re: [T3] '69 Square FS (NOT mine!))

> work on some more and get it dialed in better for her. Some days i'll start
> right up, and others it will stall, then not want to re-fire (this is what I
> need

Hi,
I am not sure if this will help but here it goes.  I have dual stock solex
carbs on my notch.  I have been noticing that sometimes the car was running
really rough and other times quite smooth and with good power.  Yesterday,
while driving home form work, the car was running quite good, then about two
blocks from my house it started running rough.  When I got home I opened the
engine lid and looked in (with the engine still running).  I noticed that
the Cut-off valve was loose.  While the car was still running I tightened
the valve and instantly the car was running smooth, I loosened the calve and
was running rough, then of course I tightened it and left it at that.

I hope this helps.

Petri
'71 Notch