[T3] Drivers Side Inner Tie Rod End- Question?

Hello Everyone!
It seems as though the driver side inner tie rid end, is just beginning to
show signs of wear, on the 71 Type3.
It also seems that this particular tie rod end is not available anywhere.
This is the rod end that has the slight angle built into it, looks like its
bent but is actually there to get parallel alignment with the pitman arm.
My question is do you think I might be able to use a passenger side outer
(straight rod end), in place of the angled one? I spoke to a few restoration
shops in CA, and they all tell me that's the thing to do.
Unless of course someone on the list has a driver side inner tie rod end, so
things can go back together as original.
Thanks in Advance.
Steve -  Illinois