Re: another day, another failure

i love my squareback, and since i got it i've dumped
about $2K into it already and it's still not working
right. i have no intention of selling it, but i'm just
so frustrated!!

i did a bit of reading, the john muir book and the
bentley manual and i'm thinking it could be my coil?
is this a possibility? i know it's something simple!!
i've replaced probably 75% of everything in the
engine, and i'm at my wit's end!
--- Fiesta Cranberry <FiestaCranberry@webtv.net>