Re: another day, another failure

>i'm having the same problem, believe it or
>not.

>we ran into some traffic on the freeway.
>well the car started stalling a little bit, just
>kind of hesitating as we'd get rolling

>she was doing it again, and then died on
>me quite a few number of times

>at stop lights. right now, the idle is
>perfect.

Janina,
this is exactly the same problem I've been having with the B. for the
last 7 years.  I tune her up, and it goes away for a while, but it
always comes back.  I've replaced so many things: fuel tank (had it
coated), fuel pump (twice!) points, rotor, wires, and various other
parts, hoses and wires.  It is unbelievably aggravating and scary,
because I never feel secure in this car. I'm supposed to be starting a
class at Skyline college, and I've already missed the first class
because of the car.  Now it looks like I'll miss the next class and
they'll drop me.  I'm so upset.

Lori