Re: [T3] Invasion Update

<x-flowed>Thanks for the website!
Looks like my email got bozoed when it was sent.

I'm in Ithaca, NY and I have a 68 Squareback

-lilmatt

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 01:38 AM, John Jaranson wrote:

Well, I finally got around to updating the Invasion website.

I changed the "Planned Invader" section, eliminating the form and making it
a simple e-mail function. I was getting results that were way too
inconsistent. Please check the Invader Map and Planned Invader list for
accuracy and completion. I know I am missing info for a couple of people.
If your info is incomplete or wrong or missing altogether, please resubmit
the info with the new e-mail function. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I also updated the Invaders Map. I took off the little name flags for right
now and made the pins a bit smaller. The info is still there and I am
trying to come up with an interactive map that would give you the persons
name at least when you mouse-over their pin.

Also added a few more links in the hotel and camping section.

Statistics so far.....

35 planned Invaders
650+ hits to the website

See you all in Hershey in a bit under a year......

Later, John Jaranson '71 FI AT Fasty (Jane - Darkside Project) '66 Square (Sophy - Daily Driver) About Half a Late Square (Organ Donor) http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/jaransonT3/ http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/notavwclub/ http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/2004Invasion/