Re: [T3] Withdrawal Symptoms

Russ wrote:
>So now we know, It was Bob welding in the garage that caused the power
>outage of 2003. :=)

That last 9 seconds was also when the welder was running like crap too. The
next day it was fine, so I don't think I took out the grid. I mean I only
needed about 5 more minutes to be done welding for the day. The floors of my type3
are basically done now, even got some primer on them while trying to conserve
on the electricity, due to warnings of rolling black outs. I shut off all
unnecessary lights and the fan too, just so I wouldn't overload the grid. :D The
time off from not having any power did however allow me to think about other
things on my type3 that I'm working on. I'm just trying to get the metal work
done (rust removal, and changes) this summer. I'll probably put the trans in
this week, along with the drive axles, and then work on the lights. I still have
to put the motor together, but I'm kinda waiting on it as I like to put it
together and then run it, as opposed to putting it together and letting it sit
(the engine).

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Squareback-AT - the baby suburban
       71 Squareback- formerly undecided, now becoming a 2 seat Roadster, in
progress : ) and getting closer