Re: [T3] 2004 Invasion Update

Riding with a co-pilot was fun and...different :-)  It's very, very odd to
be the passenger in my baby.  It's even odder to see somebody else drive my
baby, especially when I'm in *another* car!!  I had a great time w/Per and I
would completely trust Per to drive my baby again.

Yes, I'm ALWAYS for name tags!  My memory is quite bad :-(  Ken Simons made
some very cool, laminated 'passes'(
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/t3invasion/t3invasion_p2p.jpg )
...maybe we should get him to make some more (hint, hint)

Heck, with the PITA carb problems I'm having (and the resultant back-firing)
I should give a tech session on welding tubing & adapters for mufflers.  I
made a 90-degree adapter for my stinger last week and tomorrow I get to find
a DynoMax muffler and weld up an adapter so it will fit, reduce the gun
shots (back-firing), yet still flow the gasses.  And I gotta get it done
before Friday cuz the DDB is caravaning up to Canada for the VW show this
weekend and I'm taking my baby.

Hmm, maybe I could just give lessons on succumbing to the Darkside ;-)

     Toby Erkson
     air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/