From: "Jaranson, John (J.W.)" <jjaranso@ford.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 2:21 PM
Subject: [T3] 2004 Invasion Update

> As of this afternoon, the Invasion website
(http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/2004Invasion/) has been visited
550 times!    I have received information from over two dozen Invaders who
are planning on attending.  I have several that I still need to add to the
map and list so don't worry if you have recently sent me your Invasion info
and your name has not shown up on the map.  I am planning an update to the
site this week and will get the names added.

> Details, including ordering information, for the t-shirts will be
available soon, too.

> Looks like it will be quite an event.....any overseas folks thinking about
making the trip???  What about all the Type 3 folks in the SouthEast and
SouthWest?  Haven't heard from any of you yet....