Re: [T3] Hills and heat

This was demonstrated to my by a little 69 auto square from Wisconsin :)
If I used the cruise, or didnt plan ahead... even with my standard I couldnt
avoid an embarrasing situation!

> One thing to remember drive a stock T-3 automatic on hills. Momentum is
> everything. If you know you have a long hill coming up, speed up before
> you get there. I drive one everyday on my way to work, that is about 4%
> grade and about a mile long with a third lane for slow vehicles. I never
> use the slow lane, in fact I pass a lot of people on the hill, at 75mph.
> I hit the bottom as close to 80moh as I can.

Bliss yes... but John keeps having to tear his engine down... I havent
touched the lower end in 88K and only done one valve job in that time...
these engines are probably more durable than I give them credit, when built
properly, but I need a warm and fuzzy when thousands of miles from home.

Keith