Re: [T3] i might start crying....

took the engine cover off, nothing looks out of the
ordinary. no oil mess except for around the cap and i
checked the oil and there's enough in there but it's
kind of dirty. i just had a thorough oil change in
march. i don't drive it every single day, mainly on
the weekends and even then i barely take her out, so i
don't think it's due for an oil change just yet.

it starts, but it sounds rough and something sounds
loose. it's making a kind of thumping noise?? i can't
describe it but to me it sounds like something is
loose.