[T3] Bloomington, IN show over the weekend

<x-charset UTF-8>
Hi all- took my '62 type34 to a show in nearby Bloomington, IN and there was good and bad.  First, I won 1st place in the type3 class.  Second, I was the only car registered in the type3 class.  Third, my starter didn't work after driving for a couple of hours to get there so I had to push start after stopping for breakfast on the way.

As the show wound down, I figured I'd take a look at the starter problem.  I checked connections at the dash and all was good, voltage was good, etc.  I crawled underneath and wiggled the + side of the solenoid- felt good.  I grabbed the - side and snap.  I've got the bolt in hand along with a handful of plastic from where the thing broke into a dozen pieces.  I did NOT grab it that hard.  Can I buy just the solenoid?  Does anyone have an extra?

Next problem- the scary one!

I was taking a left turn that came upon me faster and steeper than I expected- so I began to brake.  When I did this, a wheel began to shimmy and shake.  So badly that it felt like I was about to loose a rim.  I let go of the brakes and straightened out- the shaking stopped.  I repeated this later (not as dramatic) and it occurs ONLY on left turns.  I'm thinking wheel bearings?  But which wheel?  Inner or outer?  Can I get new ones?  My brakes are switched over to late model type3 style- so I'm not sure which ones I need or where to find them.  Thanks in advance all!

Philip
'62 Type 34
'66 Cabriolet
'76 Custom Beetle