Re [T3] Some Other Questions

Well, I looked and hunted and checked, but I have no
massive box on my engine, be it black or silver. Don't
even really have a place to put it; other than the Gen
belt area, there's no place for a belt to go on my
crank pulley. So, I guess I will pull it and work on
the Fresh Air Fan System. Anyone know where the wiring
for this goes? It too has been disabled (somebody in
the car's past must have really disliked moving air!).

I rechecked all the bolts related to the gas tank,
tightened one or two, but not much. This seems to have
solved my dancing needle problem. I took the sender
out and just looked at it for a while, but couldn't
immediately see how one takes it apart. Any hints?

Also, one final question (maybe two or so), relating
to FI systems and the motors they go in. I have reason
to believe that my engine once was fuel injected. How
do I verify/disprove these suspicions? I'm getting
close to a decision regarding my carb, and that
decision is that it's a piece. I can't tell you what
kind it is, 'cause I don't really know.

Thanks again
-Kurt
'71 AT Square, "Tyria", possibly the next candidate
for FI (re)Conversion