[T3] I wish I could blame Smoking Crack!

I was parking my square the other day and had left the cover to dry draped
over the fence that ends at the driveway.  This act proved to be a help and
a hinderance.  Because of the fence post being hidden by the cover I came
too close and ran the door along the post denting it in and squashing my
rocker trim.  The draped cover however prevented the door from being too
badly scratched by the metal fence post.

I think I will be able to pop the door dent out without much trouble. And
the scratches are not too bad. But my pride and self esteem have taken a
hit, how could I be so careless?

I am not very old but I think age is starting effect my driving, after a
perfect driving history in the last year I have backed my Jetta into a pole,
TWICE, and now the square.

It would be much better if I could blame it on Smoking Crack!

Jason 'thinking of bying a bumper car' Smith
71 Square FI AT
Columbus, OH USA
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm