Re: [T3] leaky oil cooler

<x-charset utf-8>>I looked tonight and there is just 1 screw in that tight space in front of the
>oil cooler. There are also 4 screws around the 2 spark plugs, the one screw >way
>outboard on the left, and 2 more screws, one on either side of where the
>cooling air comes in from the fan housing.

by the outboard one, do you mean the hex bolt that attaches the heater
box to the tin, behind the crossbar engine support?  I could see how
that one in particular could be easy to miss if you were looking down on
everything.  Tonight I was glad my engine was out.  I had one of those
"bad tin days" when I couldnt get any of the screws to line up right.
Almost stripped out one of the threads.  But now I'm ready for round
three on the engine-transaxle mating---(I had to do it twice before because I realized I put the oil seal in backwards :-)
Jim Rustad
71 FI Square