[T3] Weber 34 ITC

<x-flowed>My project came in a pile! Literally! I am making progress with it but need lots of advise.
I have the twin Webers and now have the manifolds for them.
These manifolds do not have the equalizer taps on them. I can easily drill and tap them if needed but, do I need to?
Can the equalizer tubes be connected to the nozzle at the base of the Webers?
Where do I get the vacuum for the dizzy?
What is the meaning of life ... No, that is off topic!
Help!
lrk