Re: [T3] [T-3] ENGINE BROKE GOOD, PISTON DESINTERGRATING STORY

>My opinion:

Modern Synthetic's still leave hot spots from poor heat transfer.  That
combined with the detonation low octane gas caused your piston to crack or
just burn through.  not the first synth motor to become a Holey one.

Course you listed many other contributors too...

Keith

 I always use Semisynthetic 20W-50 motor oil and the dipstick is just