Re: VW LICENSING PROGRAM (loooong)

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 18:24, Russ wolfe wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 22:30, Aaron Clow wrote:
> > I thought about applying when I started my website,
> > but I'm already over the "allowed" usage of logos. I
> > figured it best to keep a low profile. :)
> >
> Too late for me. Do a google search for "classic vw". classcvw.org  pops
> to the to of the list. Above "classicvw.com", which is owned by VWoA.
> :=(
BTW, I have never heard from VWoA, about my site.

Also, a little side note on this. classicvolvo.com was sued by Ford
Motor company, in US courts.(Ford owns Volvo).  Even though the site was
in Sweden. Ford Motor company lost in US courts.
Classicvolvo.com only supports the older Volvo's that the new Volvo
dealers does not support. Much like our air cooled VW's

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT