Re: VW LICENSING PROGRAM (loooong)

<x-flowed>> I did a search on the Trademarks and 'Volkswagen' does not seem have
exlusive rights to using names like: Beetle (they do have 'New Beetle'),
Bug, Type 3, Squareback or Fastback. I guess if we keep away from the ones
that are trademarked, they can shove their license :-)

try to build a site without saying "VW" or "Volkswagen" even once...

:(

jens