Re: VW LICENSING PROGRAM (loooong)

> i believe the only people who are "safe" for now are those who are not
> "reachable" by US law (meaning they are not living in the US and are
> not US citizens) whose websites are run (and this is a biggie) by a
> non-US internet provider. so even if they can't sue you they can make
> the ISP take down the site, if the ISP is in US jurisdiction.

Well, I guess I'm OK then, because my site's hosted by a Canadian company.

Actuallly it's really infuriating that I could be considered to be breaking
someone's laws by taking pictures of my own car and posting them on the
Internet.

I'm not making any money out of it (quite the opposite), I'm not trying to
sell any kind of VW insignia or fake VW parts. There's no pirated software
or music on the site. The VW logo actually only appears once on my site, on
the scan of the birth certificate.

In fact, VW should thank me for giving their company free advertising.

Daniel