Re: [T3] parts interchange

On 28 Apr 2003 at 14:27, Terry Cost Jr. wrote:

>     1. does the "fuel ring" ,as the Bently manual calls
> it, have to be complete?

FI, right? Yes, the fuel ring has to be complete, as what you're doing is
pumping gas around this ring. You just have to install the ~3ft line that
connects the pressure regulator to the return line. You haven't hurt anything
at all.

>     2. Is there a resource somewhere on parts interchange? I've read/heard
> that some ghia parts (late T/S lenses, brake parts, etc.) will interchange. I
> saw Toby's post about the Hollander manual, is there something similar online
> perhaps?

I don't know about a specific resource for this, but the best thing to do is
just what you've done here: Ask.

>  Last thing. FLAPS ? Darkside? Is there a guide to
> list acronyms? Thanks for listening.

FLAPS = Friendly Auto Parts Store

Darkside refers to Darth Vader and the temptation ("Feel the force, come to the
Dark Side.") to modify your car. In a nutshell, lightside = stock, darkside =
non-stock.