Re: [T3] let me tell you a story...

Yes, it was a good motivational weekend!  I'm wanting to drive my T3 now :-)

Also, Brian gave me news that my #2 intake valve was bent, which is why that
cylinder was firing through the intake manifold and giving me hellatiously
loud backfiring.  I over-revved the single springs and slapped the valve w/the
rocker and the valve was what gave...ouch!  Well, it's getting fixed and in a
couple weeks I'll have it back on the car, yeay :-)  When I get the money I'll
put dual springs back on...

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon