Re: [T3] Tow Bar Adapter

Richard Green wrote:
>Bob, did you just mount your pipe lower on the flat plate?
>Thanks for you work on this,

Yes, I mounted it as close to the lower edge as I could get.  I've also
slightly modified it again for use on my 69 as I ended up borrowing a
different tow bar from a friend of mine and his sits a little higher up than
mine does. Thats why I recommended to him to custom build it for his tow bar,
as they all seem to be a little different.My little revision was to heat up
and bend the square tubing (thats what I used instead of his round tubing in
the photos) into more of an "Z" shape to get the cross tube a little lower
for front apron clearance. I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban