Re: [T3] spring-loaded antenna

> From looking at the antenna, I thought a small, flat, two-prong
> tool was needed,

Maybe Hella brand.
That sounds about right, but there were different designs.  I reckon I've had
both types of spring-ups, and a couple of different hook in the top and pull up
types.  I suppose between the family Beetles and Type 3s, we probably had
several aerials over the years.

I'll look tomorrow and photo it if I can find it.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------

but from what others have reported, it may be that a flat