Re: [T3] spring-loaded antenna

I believe some Porsches came with such antennas.  It's a locking antenna.
Maybe hit a Porsche dealership and see if they have the 'key' in stock.

I lubricate my automatic antenna with plain old oil.  Spray on a paper towel
then wipe the antenna up & down.  I think I've used WD-40 and it's given me no
problems on my G.I.Joes special :-) (that's where I bought the automatic
antenna).

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon