[T3] spring-loaded antenna

<x-flowed>
I picked up this antenna that retracts all the way down, spring-loaded, and clips in fully retracted. To release it again, there's a little slot on the side of the chrome mounting fitting that lets you access the tips of a plastic C-shaped circlip thingy. It's pretty clear that you use a little tool to stick into the slot, pushing the tips of the plastic C, spreading it a bit wider, which lets the antenna tip pop up under the spring-loaded tension.

	I don't have this tool.

I'm sure I can make something. (A paper clip works in a pinch.) Has anyone seen this style of antenna before? What does the release tool look like? I assume that it attaches to your key fob...?

Also, the antenna is a little bit stiff to extend and collapse. Is it recommended to lubricate antennas? What do folks suggest?

-Greg