Re: [T3] Type 3 Tow Bar !!!

<x-flowed>One of the guys sent me some pictures of the adapter he made like that one. I could not see it in mind eyes. They are at work but any one wants a copy send me a email and I will send them to you off list or post them somewhere T3 website or thesamba.

Richard (PapaG) Green

BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:

Rod wrote:

Has anyone made one to fit our type 3's???
I'm contiplating making a tow
bar for my notch..
Any suggestions as to where would be the safest/most
convienant place to attach it??

Rob, this was discussed about 2 months ago on Shop Talk Forums,
http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=35892
In this discussion it was described on how to make an adapter to use on a type3, while using a type1 towbar. There weren't any photos, but there was a list of parts and a general discription of parts being used and location of them to build one. I hope this helps you out.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
      69 Square AT-the baby suburban