[T3] Ignition Leads (was Problems)

I finally found a price for that fancy Van den Hul cable- about 50dollars a
metre!?! and they go on about it being suitable for ordinary cars! Well it
is silver plated ;-)

Believe me it is very difficult to get hold off plain wire here in the
UK.Anyway I finally struck a bit more lucky with Magnecor. Their UK branch
was very helpful and they sell a good quality plain black coloured 7mm
copper lead with silicon outer jacket for 66p (1dollar) per foot aimed
mostly at old cars and industrial use. Worth a try I think.

Mark Seaton
'73 Fasty, London