[T3] Trigger Points!

Well fellas, the ol squareback is rockin up to 50 now.. I am very happy!  I
went to a friends house today and he was checking the distributer and he
showed me that two cylinders weren't hitting.  I got to thinkin, I don't
know if I read it on this board or not, but somehow, I knew that the trigger
points fired for two cylinders each. So I decided to check um.. Took em out
cleaned um up and now I think we are hitting on all four. You know how much
more power you can get with four cylinders than two!! I nearly pulled the
front wheels off the ground..  AH, F'n trigger points..

Tomorrow, just for the hell of it I am changing the roter, roter cap, plug
wires and gonna get a new set of trigger points, if they are around..

Scott
70 Square FI manual