[T3] One Week 'Till Portland..

Martin and Toby already know that my wife and I will be in the
neighborhood for a few days (been chatting off-list a bit), and I've
been thinking that since I'll be up there it'd be good to see people
if we can figure something out .. anyway.

I'm figuring on getting there in the evening around 7ish, and I'm sure
we'll be both hungry and road-weary .. I've got a map & directions for
the motel (on SE Powell), but could use ideas on places to eat that
don't cost a fortune.  I know there's always Dennys, but that's where
we'll probably have breakfast and I don't want a grease overdose. =)

Also, junkyards.  I might be able to sneak away for a bit on Wednesday,
so in addition to ones that'll have VWs that I'm hoping someone can
tell me about, is there anything that has much in the way of big, old
domestic trucks?  I've got a friend that needs a waterpump for a *big*
early '50s IHC semi, and I always try and keep an eye out for him.